New Customers get 3 Free 5 Gal. Bottles and First Month Cooler Rental Free.
- Did you run out of Bottled Water or Salt and need an extra delivery?
- Going on vacation and need to skip or reschedule your next delivery?
- Tired of lugging around 50lb bags of salt or running out of soft water?
We will deliver salt for ANY make or model water softener or conditioner. You don’t even need a Culligan Water Softener to save your back and experience the top-notch service of your Culligan Man.
If you have your own bottled water cooler, we can still deliver you delicious Culligan Bottled Water.
Reasons for using our Salt or Bottled Water Delivery Service:
- Convenient— No more lugging and heavy lifting
- Dependable— Scheduled, regular deliveries
- Trusted— No one knows your Culligan equipment like we do
- Confidence— We will perform a 10-Point inspection on Culligan softeners with every salt delivery
- Value— Service will automatically continue at the best value in the area at for water coolers and per 5-gal bottle of water.
Fill out the form below or call us today to set up a convenient delivery schedule.
The worker was courteous, professional, and went out of the way to insure we were satisfied.
Thank you for your prompt service!
We have had a Sears water softener for five years that needed service and it was going to cost us $95.00 for Sears to just come to our house to look at it. We decided to call Culligan instead. The Culligan representative came to our house the same day we called,...more
We have had a Sears water softener for five years that needed service and it was going to cost us $95.00 for Sears to just come to our house to look at it. We decided to call Culligan instead. The Culligan representative came to our house the same day we called, sold us a new unit and told us everything Culligan was going to do from the install date, time of arrival and the length of time it would take to install our new unit. The scheduled day of installation of our new Culligan water softener the Culligan Man showed up on time as promised, installed the Culligan unit, removed and hauled off the old Sears unit. The Culligan Man was very nice and professional. We have a light colored carpet and he wore boot covers and even put covers on the dolly wheels – I couldn’t he tell they had been in my house; there was nothing for me to clean up after he left. Culligan did a great job!