The WaterProfessionals provides cost-effective deionized water solutions.
Many industries require high purity water to meet production and regulatory demands.Here are just a few areas where we can be of service:
- Lab-grade & Medical-grade water
- Medical facilities
- Oil & gas
- Power & energy
Deionized water, also known as demineralized water (DI water, DIW or de-ionized water), is water that has had its mineral ions removed, such as cations from sodium, calcium, iron, copper and anions such as chloride and bromide. Deionization is a physical process which uses specially-manufactured ion exchange resins which bind to and filter out the mineral salts from water. Because the majority of water impurities are dissolved salts, deionization produces a high purity water that is generally similar to distilled water, and this process is quick and without scale buildup.
Service Deionization, also referred to as “Portable Exchange Deionization”, uses tanks containing deionization resin plumbed into your process with flexible connectors and exchanged upon exhaustion by tanks regenerated at a Culligan Service Center.
Advantages of Service Deionization include:
- No chemicals or hazardous waste; no frequent OSHA-required hazardous chemical training, no diking or other special containment, no waste treatment.
- Elimination of maintenance costs. Culligan exchanges exhausted tanks as required.
- No capital investment.You pay per tank exchange or per 1000 gallons of demineralized water consumed – your choice.
- Flexibility to meet varying flow requirements and water quality.Flows from 0.5 gpm to 500 gpm and quality from 50,000 ohm-cm to 18,000,000 ohm-cm.
- Metals recovery / Waste Treatment – this technology is often used to remove heavy metals from waste streams to meet NPDES or other discharge permit requirements. Tanks are regenerated by a licensed resource recovery facility and the recovered metals sold for recycling.
The WaterProfessionals provides:
- 75 years of innovation in research & development
- Free quotes & water analysis
- Professional application engineers on staff
- Guaranteed service after the sale
Every application for Deionized Water is unique, so please contact us for a free consultation & quote.
Please send our thanks to all involved with testing, fixing, replacing and servicing our softener. Appreciate the time and service you send our way. The replacement tank has fixed the problem we were having
We have had a Sears water softener for five years that needed service and it was going to cost us $95.00 for Sears to just come to our house to look at it. We decided to call Culligan instead. The Culligan representative came to our house the same day we called,...more
We have had a Sears water softener for five years that needed service and it was going to cost us $95.00 for Sears to just come to our house to look at it. We decided to call Culligan instead. The Culligan representative came to our house the same day we called, sold us a new unit and told us everything Culligan was going to do from the install date, time of arrival and the length of time it would take to install our new unit. The scheduled day of installation of our new Culligan water softener the Culligan Man showed up on time as promised, installed the Culligan unit, removed and hauled off the old Sears unit. The Culligan Man was very nice and professional. We have a light colored carpet and he wore boot covers and even put covers on the dolly wheels – I couldn’t he tell they had been in my house; there was nothing for me to clean up after he left. Culligan did a great job!
We have been using Culligan for over a year now. We use the water softener and water filter system. We can tell a difference in the water we drink and use for ice. Also use less detergent in our laundry. I have not had to replace a refrigerator water filter or a coffee water filter since installing the water filtration system....more
We have been using Culligan for over a year now. We use the water softener and water filter system. We can tell a difference in the water we drink and use for ice. Also use less detergent in our laundry. I have not had to replace a refrigerator water filter or a coffee water filter since installing the water filtration system.