The WaterProfessionals provides cost-effective deionized water solutions.
Many industries require high purity water to meet production and regulatory demands.Here are just a few areas where we can be of service:
- Lab-grade & Medical-grade water
- Medical facilities
- Oil & gas
- Power & energy
Deionized water, also known as demineralized water (DI water, DIW or de-ionized water), is water that has had its mineral ions removed, such as cations from sodium, calcium, iron, copper and anions such as chloride and bromide. Deionization is a physical process which uses specially-manufactured ion exchange resins which bind to and filter out the mineral salts from water. Because the majority of water impurities are dissolved salts, deionization produces a high purity water that is generally similar to distilled water, and this process is quick and without scale buildup.
Service Deionization, also referred to as “Portable Exchange Deionization”, uses tanks containing deionization resin plumbed into your process with flexible connectors and exchanged upon exhaustion by tanks regenerated at a Culligan Service Center.
Advantages of Service Deionization include:
- No chemicals or hazardous waste; no frequent OSHA-required hazardous chemical training, no diking or other special containment, no waste treatment.
- Elimination of maintenance costs. Culligan exchanges exhausted tanks as required.
- No capital investment.You pay per tank exchange or per 1000 gallons of demineralized water consumed – your choice.
- Flexibility to meet varying flow requirements and water quality.Flows from 0.5 gpm to 500 gpm and quality from 50,000 ohm-cm to 18,000,000 ohm-cm.
- Metals recovery / Waste Treatment – this technology is often used to remove heavy metals from waste streams to meet NPDES or other discharge permit requirements. Tanks are regenerated by a licensed resource recovery facility and the recovered metals sold for recycling.
The WaterProfessionals provides:
- 75 years of innovation in research & development
- Free quotes & water analysis
- Professional application engineers on staff
- Guaranteed service after the sale
Every application for Deionized Water is unique, so please contact us for a free consultation & quote.
Thank you so much for taking the initiative to repair our water softener over the holidays. We had been on vacation during the time of repair and it was comforting to know it had been taken care of and ready to go upon our return.
The worker was courteous, professional, and went out of the way to insure we were satisfied.
I am writing to thank you for the wonderful service I received from your company. I called for service and when the service man arrived he couldn't find me or all of my water softener. I forgot to tell him the brine tank was in the garage. When he returned to fix the softener he was professional and a gentleman....more
I am writing to thank you for the wonderful service I received from your company. I called for service and when the service man arrived he couldn't find me or all of my water softener. I forgot to tell him the brine tank was in the garage. When he returned to fix the softener he was professional and a gentleman. I was only charged for the mileage on his first visit. I just wanted to let you know that it is employees like him that make me glad I chose your company to do business with. Thank you so much for your prompt and courteous service.